1. This move can be done with a barbell or a dumbell.
2. Make sure when you start the move your feet are placed about hip width apart and that your knees are bent slightly.
3. If you are using a barbell make sure your hands aren’t too wide apart.
4. Keep your hands and wrists in a straight line. Don’t bend them.
5. Slowly bring the weight up. Your hands should make it to your shoulders but no higher.
6. Don’t let your elbows come out too far in this exercise.
7. Lower the dumbbells slowly and with maximum control.
8. When they reach your lower sides again rest for a second, and then slowly repeat
Warning:- The information contained on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any medical condition. Should you have any medical condition, always consult your doctor, before undertaking any change in exercise or dietary advice.