1. This move can be done with or without dumbbells.
2. Begin the movement by keeping your feet slightly apart but facing forward.
3. The upper part of the body must stay upright and centred.
4. Begin with the right leg and step forward. Make sure you bend your right leg till you feel the pull in the thigh.
5. Do not push further forward than a 90º angle, as this will put unnecessary strain on the knee.
6. Stay in the position for a count of 2 and then return to the standing position.
7. Repeat with the other leg.