1. This move can be done with dumbbells or a barbell.
2. Make sure your feet are flat on the floor.
3. Lie on your back on a bench with an incline.
4. Your hands should be about shoulder width apart and your upper back and head remain firmly on the bench.
5. Raise the arms slowly until they lock into position – fully extended.
6. When using equipment with rests, the move begins with the arms locked and extended.
7. In the second part of the move you start to lower the barbell or dumbbells towards the chest.
8. When extending the arms again make sure the pectoral muscles are being used to push the weights back up.
Warning:- The information contained on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any medical condition. Should you have any medical condition, always consult your doctor, before undertaking any change in exercise or dietary advice.